Friday, February 4, 2011

Rack


A girl cant have a sewing space without being able to display some of her goods.  I found this adorable rack at Hobby Lobby--and with a coupon it was pretty reasonable.  (i got the idea from a few other blogs).  once it was hung up alone tho...it looked blah.  I decided to move my S E W blocks above it.  what do you think??  

now it just needs more quilts :)
my next thing is to paint this room.  "builder beige" just isnt working for me.
I finished the projects for my friends grandbaby this week.  2 pillows, 2 blankets, 2 burp cloths.  its not twins, shes just one excited grandma! 

im still attempting to crochet----maybe ill have a few rows to show you this weekend :)

6 comments:

Jamie said...

Nice rack!:) It looks great with the letters above it and with all of your fun creations on it! What a great idea!
Hang in there with the crocheting. You'll get it.
Your baby goodies are cute. I'm sure that the excited grandma will be pleased!

Impera Magna said...

What a GREAT idea! The rack is perfect and the SEW letters look fab right above it. I think something like this needs to happen in my sewing room...

I love all the baby stuff you made... it's such fun sewing for new additions to the family!

Suedio said...

Very nice, the S E W blocks look great. What a lovely way to show off your goodies!

Regards, Sue

Carol said...

What a cute rack, I love it. Hobby Lobby has nice iron stuff. I like your S E W signs too.

pinsandneedles said...

Love the quilt rack and your SEW blocks. Too cute!

Brooke said...

Love your rack! Looks great on the wall.

Super cute animal prints on those pillows. Lucky little baby. :-)