Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Big news for Friday Night Sew In

have you all heard? nov 19th is the date and we have our very first sponser for friday night sew in! Me and my sister designs has graciously sent some goodies for the next FNSI! Heidi and I got to meet Barb and Mary last spring during a bag making class in phoenix. They are truly a couple of FUN gals!!! Their fabrics are adorable and i LOVE LOVE LOVE their patterns.

click HERE for the signups .... if you havent done so already :)









here is a glimpse of my sewing room....its a total disaster! im trying to unpack the rest of the house before i tackle this bad boy. Its REALLY scary when you move and see ALLLL the stuff you have "hoarded" for sewing. i have wayyy toooo much fabric. i was trying to hide the totes from my husband during our move, but his buddy kept saying "O M G BOBBI HOW MANY BOXES GO IN THE SEWING ROOM?"
(note to self, dont ever let him help us move again---or label the boxes with a secret code)

i know its hard to see, but i have a view of our front yard from the window. we face a park and some mountains are off in the distance. im hoping it will be a calming place to create.



we are all settling in, but our family dog is having a wee bit of trouble adjusting to stairs. he has almost knocked us down more than once. the first night he sounded like a HORSE. he is a HUGE yellow lab and also scared of the larger space we have. its kind of humerous and sad at the same time.


well, i might not get to post again until 11/19......but i hope to have some nice room pictures to show you by then. i refuse to let that room go much longer than a week. im getting the urge to make something.

6 comments:

Laurel H. said...

Ooo; I hope to be able to sign up!

And...I hope you are able to get your sewing room in order soon, too.

Denise said...

I am sooooooo jealous of how much space you have in your sewing room, love that you will be able to have a chair (other than the one for your sewing) in your room. Now get in there and get set up for the 19th, LOL.

Blessings,
Denise

Needled Mom said...

Yeah...FNSI is going big time!!!

I would never have a non sewer help me move my sewing stuff either. They just don't get it.

Heidi said...

I can't wait to have you back in business and sewing! I miss my creative counterpart! You complete me!! LOL

Jamie said...

Congrats on the new space! It sure is a lot of work. I can't wait to see what you start creating in there. I've missed you!

Val said...

I could not imagine moving! Oh my goodness! Mine would not be as neat as yours! Evidently I missed it when you decided to move. I knew Heidi moved but didn't realize that you did too. Are you any closer to her? I can't wait until the fNSI!!