Sunday, January 17, 2010

Fall Mini Quilt Swap

LOOK WHAT I GOT!!! Its it adorable? a BIG THANK YOU to Ellen from Washington who made it for me....or known as "Grandma made it" on flickr. Im in awe at the time she put into it! I also feel a bit guilty....my pics are below of the mini i made.....

I have a thing for pinwheels right now, so i couldnt wait to do them for the fall swap. But im feeling bad that its too "simple". the colors really are beautiful tho!



this is the back and umm....yeah....my label is a little HIGH up! i put it on, without thinking, before i put it together. live and learn eh? but in the end i know someone will cherish it!

6 comments:

Barb said...

I love both.....

Maria said...

Lovely Fall Mini you recieved and your pinwheels are great too. I recieved my today too.

Sue said...

I love both your Fall mini quilts Bobbi...both the incoming and outgoing. I'm still waiting for mine to arrive.

Kaye said...

They are both different but equally nice, you did a good job with the pinwheels and colors

Poppyprint said...

No guilt! Your pinwheels are very sweet and totally fall-ish. I would be very happy to receive it in the mail!!

GranthamLynn said...

What a great swap. I think yours looks great.
Have a great week.