Thursday, August 6, 2009

life as a mom of a teenager

this post has nothing to do with crafting.....but just about my life these days with a teenage boy.

1. mom, can you drive me here.....
2. mom, my friends need a ride cuz their parents wont drive.....
3. mom, got cash?
4. mom, are my football clothes clean that i just took off 10mn ago.....
5. mom, when will i get my license and a car.....
6. mom, im going to a concert but you need to drive across town and get the tickets for me and a friend cuz yet again.....parents dont seem to drive anymore.....
7. mom, take me to the mall so i can call you 15mn later and tell you its boring so you need to come get me......
8. mom, i know its 930 at nite but i have a project due tomorrow morning and i need a poster board......
9. mom, i really do love you.....your the best mom i know....all my friends love you.
10. mom, got a couple bucks?

being a mom----priceless.
would i trade any of it? NEVER! i love being a mom....it is the best job in the world.

No comments: